How To Follow Up and Close The Deal

make money from home, income system, make money right, multiple income, marketing compensation, income online, earning an income, network marketing, MLM, freedom of time and money, work at my own pace, downsized, income opportunities, work from home, self employment opportunities, be my own boss, economic freedom, make money from home, online, The Basloe Group, Sara Basloe

Most people love an easy cut follow up plan.              But let’s face it, the reality is, it may not look so perfect.  I have been building network marketing for years. In theory, it seems simple.  You build rapport. Ask if you can share.  Share.  Follow up.  Close. Celebrate your […]

Following Up In Network Marketing – 90% of Success is Psychology

work I can be passionate about, make money for me, income system, make money right, multiple income, marketing compensation, income online, earning an income, network marketing, MLM, freedom of time and money, work at my own pace, downsized, income opportunities, work from home, self employment opportunities, be my own boss, economic freedom, make money from home, online, The Basloe Group, Sara Basloe

90% of Success is Mindset! Mindset is a huge portion of success. What is the other 10%? Luck most likely. So that being the case, you are in total control of your success by following up. I know you have heard people say they do not want to join the network marketing industry because “I am […]

Organizing Memorable Experiences For Your Network Marketing Team

So you have a business and you have started to build a team. How do you motivate your team members but not manage them? In my experience, having a motivated network marketing team is all about creating ongoing memorable experiences. As Maya Angelo said, “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you […]

The Slight Edge In Your Network Marketing Business Will Help You Win Big!

Sometimes building a network marketing business can be overwhelming. Well any business for that matter! Why is this? It is generally because there is always too much to do and only one you. Wouldn’t it be great to have another you with your exact skill and expertise? Well until then, we have to work smart […]

Finding The Perfect Follow Up System

Finding a follow up system that works for a group of people is tricky. Why is that? Well it is because, finding the perfect follow up system that works extremely well for an individual is difficult. Part of the reason for this is we live in a technology based world with so many ways to […]

What Are Your Follow Up Statistics?

Last week’s blog talked about timing for outstanding follow up, well this week we are going to look at the numbers. Did you know that 48% of people will never follow up with a prospect? Think of a time when you went to a trade show and wrote down your information and how well over […]

5 Tips for Better Follow Up

So what is the true cost of forgetting follow up?   The cost of this is vital. As you think of yourself as a consumer, imagine calling your doctor because you are really ill and asking for an appointment and they never call you back. Perhaps you have a family event you are planning and […]

The Fortune Is In the Follow Up

Here are some sales statistics that might make you react a few different ways. After you read these, you might be singing praises about how well you have done. You might be critical of yourself. You might think, WOW, I need improvement or you might be excited about your opportunity for growth. OK, onto the […]

Fortunes are made with follow up…

There is a very popular saying in Network Marketing and it goes something like this – “the fortune is in the follow up.” Consistent follow up is what separates the average networker from the “big hitter.” Following up with your prospects consistently is what makes the numbers game work out in your favor. Decades of study and tracking by […]

Simple Scripts You Will Love To Introduce Your Business

One of the things that stops people from making that list and then actually contacting people about the business is fear of what to say; and how to answer questions and deal with objections. Here are some simple ideas to break the ice. Remember, you aren’t a professional sales person; you are simply sharing information. “Hey […]